Since its inception, Coinford has built an enviable reputation as one of the leaders in Groundwork construction.
Our competent staff and labour, coupled with in-house modern- day plant and equipment can offer innovative, economic and valued solutions to complex and difficult construction situations, combined with a positive and flexible approach to project specific requirements.
One of our strengths lies in the pre-delivery phase of the project, where project execution plans are presented indicating our:
- Procurement and design process (including temporary works / RC detailing / party wall awards
- Environmental Management / investigation, delineation and assessment of contamination etc.
- Build sequences, phasing and massing diagram effects Logical and detailed programmes (resourced when necessary)
- Site set-up and logistical plan
- Cranage and lifting plan
- Proposed management structure
- Traffic management plan
- Project specific quality plan
Upon award, this execution plan is then handed over to our experienced construction teams who immediately action the process plan. This foresight enables Coinford to safely build any project with quality and to tight deadlines.
Examples of our groundwork’s innovation and capabilities are numerous. From triple stacked basement boxes on riverside frontages, Remediation and Regeneration footprint city centre sites, mass housing estates, to private / public roads and service infrastructure works in the suburbs.