SALARY & BENEFITS
Negotiable depending on experience
Barrington – Experienced Site Manager with proven track record on groundworks projects. This will be a long-term position with excellent rates paid.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
Be able to demonstrate the competence in managing the Foreman, labour/plant systems, site engineer, information flow and client with respect to the following systems; Company Health & safety Management Systems and Procedures; Quality Assurance Procedures; Project Delivery and day by day management; Client/ Consultant Interaction and Presentation.
- Proven track record at General Foreman or Groundworks Foreman level
- Able to demonstrate good organisation skills in both site activities and administration duties.
- Good awareness and knowledge in Health and Safety, Quality and Project Delivery standards and techniques
- An excellent communicator
- At least 3 years relevant Site Management experience