SALARY & BENEFITS
To Be Discussed
We are looking for a Sweeper Driver to cover Coinford sites in Kent. The ideal individual needs to have a HGV licence and will be CPC qualified. This will be a permanent position. Excellent rates paid.
ALL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED on Sweeper Driving/ maintenance of the sweeper.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
• Ensure the roadways and gullies are clear of debris
• Ensure vehicle is in good and safe working order with visual and operational checks- daily and weekly
• Maintenance of the sweeper e.g. changing brushes; keeping the vehicle clean and in good working order
• Ensure the vehicle is loaded safely with the correct materials to avoid cross contamination (follow environmental health and safety policies)
• Ensure safe work environment at all times
• Make sure weekly paperwork and timesheets are signed off and up to date
• Report all sweeper and equipment issues/ damages are reported to the line manager immediately- to ensure speedy response.
• Before leaving site and going on highways the sweeper needs to be washed down and cleaned
• Be familiar with operational manuals
• Be able to use two-way radio’s
• Maintain good working relationships with all site managers, and plan workload to minimize disruption to site
• Some out of hours work may be required
• Assist other team members and departments as required. i.e. the plant yard
• All other duties to be cleared by the line manager