SALARY & BENEFITS
To Be Discussed
Working as part of the Surveying team you will be responsible for all aspects of the commercial management of construction projects from commencement through to final account.
Main duties will include:
- Preparation and agreement of interim applications
- Identifying and evaluating variations and site instructions
- Cost control and reporting
- Income projections and cash recovery
- Submission, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Management of sub-contractors and their accounts
- Forecasting of cost and value
- Advising on contractual issues
- Liaising with construction teams to ensure all necessary documentation is provided timely and accurately.
- An industry applicable qualification
SKILLS/EXPERIENCEYou will be able to demonstrate:
- A positive and flexible approach
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commitment, honesty, and integrity
- The ability to work effectively as part of the construction team
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- A keen awareness of cost
- The ability to understand the client’s needs and develop long term working relationships.