plant hire controller
SALARY & BENEFITS
Coinford Plant is an established and expanding plant hire company that works directly for Coinford Construction, a large well respected groundwork and concrete frame contractor based in Burstow near Horley, Surrey. We currently have a vacancy for a hardworking, reliable, Plant Hire Controller.
SOME EXPERIENCE OF cross hire, negotiating of rates and purchasing an advantage.
Duties will include:
- Taking mechanical plant orders from our site staff
- Processing yard picking lists
- Organising cross hire orders with outside suppliers
- Liaising with and chasing suppliers
- Administration plant exchanges and off hiring plant as required
- Authorising hire invoices
We can offer:
- A competitive salary
- 5 Weeks paid holiday a year
- Secure employment with a large, well established and respected employer
QUALIFICATIONSAPPLICANTS MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE AND A SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTRUCTION PLANT.
- Have previous experience in the plant hire industry (essential)
- Have a sound knowledge of ground-working construction plant
- Be a good communicator
- Have some experience of plant hire software
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to meet deadlines