SALARY & BENEFITS
With assistance and guidance where required, you will form part of the Estimating team with involvement in the tendering process from initial inquiry to securing the tender.
You will be involved in all aspects of Estimating including:
- Produce BQ with descriptions for pricing.
- Understand the basic principles of measuring quantities from specification and drawings
- Have a basic knowledge of SMMN7
- Ability to carry out traditional measurement
- An understanding of groundworks and RC frames
- The ability to raise technical or information required queries with the client during the tender process
- Computer literate
- An industry applicable qualification
SKILLS/EXPERIENCEYou will be able to demonstrate:
- A positive and flexible approach
- The ability to accurately take off / re-measure substructure and RC works
- Commitment, honesty, and integrity
- A keen awareness of cost
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- The ability to work effectively as part of the team and to understand the client’s needs.