Scope of works
- Over 22,000 m3 bulk dig within a contiguous piled wall.
- Basement construction capped by a podium transfer slab laid to falls.
- Piling followed by formation of pile caps, ground beams and slab.
- Raft slab over piling to KSS1 Block A, a 27 storey tower in height, followed by climb track formwork to the central core. HV panel systems used in conjunction with a perimeter protection screen to achieve the superstructure slabs in a 5 day cycle.
- Raft slab over piling to KSS3 Block 1, a 30 storey tower utilising pre-cast columns to decrease build time.
- Traditional reinforced concrete structures for Blocks B to G ranging from 5 to 9 stories in height.
- Employing the use of 4 tower cranes with the largest being the tallest free standing luffing crane in Europe.
- Infrastructure including the re profiling of the external areas for roads, soft and hard landscapes, swales, attenuation and drainage.